Blades Dirtnap Gear Dead Right There (DRT) Broadheads: Dead Right There blades (DRT) of Dirtnap Gear are of excellent quality blades available with two types of cutting edge (single or double bevel bevel) and different colors to combine look at efficiency. The DRT blades are steel and Teflon treated to improve their strength and penetration.
The DRT blades are equipped with modular weight system (MWS or Modular Weight System) which allows to move from 100 to 125 grains or vice versa with the same blades. With MWS washer blades weigh 125 grains, and without that ring they weigh 100 grains.
The DRT Gear Dirtnap blades are available in double bevel in black, red, orange, green and pink. In single bevel exist in black and red.
There are now also two special series:
- "Lost Camo" Limited Edition -Gold: gold model (gold), 100 grains only (they do not have the ring MWS)
- HD series with ferrule 100% stainless steel, 150 grain without ring MWS / 175 grains with the ring
They have the appearance of bi-blades, but with the addition of small blades perpendicular (or bleeder blades) that stabilize the flight and increase the opening of the flesh.
- Weight: 100 grains without ring MWS / 125 grains with the ring
- Thickness of the main blade: 0051 "
- 1.84 cutting surface "or 1 13/16" (46.7 mm) in total (1.21 "(1 3/16") wide to the main blade or 30.7 mm, and 0.63 "(5/8") for the small bleeder blades)
- Aeronautics ferrule 7075 (except for the HD version made of stainless steel)
- Stainless steel blade 420J2
- Teflon treated blades
- Edged style double bevel or single bevel (RW / right wing or right wing)
We offer the sharpener Rada Quick Edge, which is identical to the one proposed by Dirt Nap, to resharpen Easily DRT blades.