Wax STRING WAX TEX-TITE BOHNING
Tex-Tite Bohning rope wax is odorless, water-resistant, stays sticky, paraffin-based, protects the rope and stitches in Dacron or Synthetics. An indispensable accessory for the maintenance of your arc of leisure, hunting, competition.
TEX-TITE is a high-viscosity string wax formulated for Dacron or Synthetic strings. It is a paraffin wax that protects the rope and slices from weather conditions, providing a sticky, odorless, water-resistant and durable layer. Dry rope fibers tend to vibrate against one another during shooting, which can cause premature wear or weakness in the rope. Applying a good wax can significantly lengthen the life of an arc rope.
- Start with a clean rope (remove the dust and old wax).
- Warm the tube by rolling it in your hands.
- Remove the cap and push on the bottom of the tube to remove the wax.
- Apply on all the fibers of the rope.
- Highly wax the wax on the fibers using your fingers or the leather band. The leather band allows faster and even application, but friction can overheat the rope and wax. It is for this reason that we recommend to use your fingers, allowing you to easily feel the temperature of the wax and the rope.
As soon as the wax melts, it spreads over the fibers.
- Wax the rope at the first signs of fiber wear (approximately 200 shots). Wear signs include fraying and discoloration.
To place your press-fit notches. Apply on the stem of the notch for easy insertion and orientation.
You might also like